Open Minds UFO Radio: John Burroughs is one of the primary witnesses to a mass UFO sighting in December, 1980. He and others saw UFOs on multiple nights near the Bentwaters Royal Air Force Base in Suffolk, UK, which was on lease to the US Air Force. Now he is suffering from medical issues that may be related to these events, but is being denied his military medical records. A couple weeks ago we spoke with his lawyer, Pat Frascogna, who says the records are classified. In fact, the USAF denied Burroughs was in the military at all in 1980, but they have fixed this “error” at the behest of a request from Arizona Senator John McCain’s office.
We talk to John about what he experienced in the Rendlesham Forest, outside of RAF Bentwaters, and we ask about other controversial aspects of his sightings, such as the dates of the events, which have been debated. We also talk about his efforts to get his military records, and to get other documents released regarding the Rendlesham forest incident. These efforts have included getting the UK government to admit that they have not released all of their UFO files, as they claimed a few years ago.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO