Open Minds UFO Radio: Pat Frascogna is a lawyer who has taken up the case of two men who were witnesses to one of the most important UFO events. John Burroughs and Jim Penniston were part of Air Force Security at Bentwaters Air Force Base in 1980 when they were sent to check out anomalous lights being seen in Rendlesham Forest. They both got close to a large, bright, glowing light, and Penniston says he examined and touched a triangular craft that floated above the forest floor. The next night, many other base personnel, including the deputy base commander, also saw UFOs.
Burroughs and Penniston now suspect that medical issues they have developed may be related to their UFO experience. However, the government has withheld their medical records. They enlisted the help of Frascogna, who we talk to about their efforts to get these records. Some of which, Frascogna believes have been classified.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio