Today we interviewed (from left) John Burroughs, Jim Penniston, and Nick Pope via Skype. In this interview Penniston and Burroughs explain how they have had problems obtaining their service and medical records during the time of their UFO event. The former congress members who heard their presentation today vowed to help them get their records, even if it meant going to the President. They are currently participating in the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington D.C.
John Burroughs and Jim Penniston were U.S. Air Force security personnel in late December of 1980 when there was a mass UFO sighting outside of two Royal Air Force bases, RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge, that were being used by the U.S. Air Force. Burroughs and Penniston went out into the Rendlesham forest to investigate unidentified lights. They came across a craft that Penniston actually touched before it lifted up above the trees and took off at a very fast speed. Nick Pope is a former employee of Britain’s Ministry of Defence, where he officially investigated UFOs.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson