Today we interviewed (from left) John Burroughs, Jim Penniston, and Nick Pope via Skype. In this interview Penniston and Burroughs explain how they have had problems obtaining their service and medical records during the time of their UFO event. The former congress members who heard their presentation today vowed to help them get their records, even if it meant going to the President. They are currently participating in the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure in Washington D.C.
John Burroughs and Jim Penniston were U.S. Air Force security personnel in late December of 1980 when there was a mass UFO sighting outside of two Royal Air Force bases, RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge, that were being used by the U.S. Air Force. Burroughs and Penniston went out into the Rendlesham forest to investigate unidentified lights. They came across a craft that Penniston actually touched before it lifted up above the trees and took off at a very fast speed. Nick Pope is a former employee of Britain’s Ministry of Defence, where he officially investigated UFOs.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy