The American-based mass media company Discovery Communications continues to flood the market with UFO-related programming on television.
On Sunday, December 15, Discovery’s Animal Planet premiered an episode of a new show titled Uncovering Aliens. In the episode, the show’s team of investigators go to Sedona, Arizona to explore claims of UFO sightings and a possible government cover-up.
In August 2013, Discovery picked up the show Unsealed: Alien Files and added it to the company’s Destination America channel with an aggressive schedule of forty new episodes.
Another show on Destination America titled Monsters and Mysteries in America also features stories of UFOs and extraterrestrial encounters. During the show’s first season, an episode featured the story of Bret Oldham who claims he has been plagued by alien abductions and horrific experiments since childhood. Now in its second season, an upcoming episode will feature the story of twin sisters Audrey and Debbie Hewins. Destination America’s website describes that these twins “were plagued by alien visitors since childhood. As adults, these abductions took a terrifying turn. The twins realized they were being used as the alien’s reproductive slaves.”
Discovery’s Science channel also features regular UFO-related programming. For the past two years, the channel has designated the month of March as an alien-themed month, exploring the question “Are we alone?”
Based on the strong global interest in extraterrestrial topics, it is likely that the trend of alien-themed programming will continue for years to come. And with more than ten channels under the company’s control, Discovery has plenty of delivery platforms from which they can continue to saturate the market with UFO programming.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018