Discovery’s Animal Planet is airing a special screening on Sunday, December 15 of a new show titled Uncovering Aliens that explores the possibility of extraterrestrials on Earth.
Discovery’s press release for Uncovering Aliens states:
Across America, there are more UFO sightings than ever before. 6 million Americans believe they’ve had an actual physical encounter with an extra-terrestrial. What lies behind this increasing number of reports? Are these UFOs actually extra-terrestrial craft? And [does] our government know more than they are letting on? A team of four professional UFO investigators has come together to investigate the phenomena. They are traveling across America in [an] attempt to hunt down the truth. This is no ordinary group of investigators. They bring a broad range of skills and experience to the subject to maximize their chance of success. From aeronautics engineering to personal abduction experience this team is unified by one common goal: to uncover the truth behind the growing claims that extra-terrestrial life exists here on planet earth.
Here is a description of the episode premiering on December 15:
The alien investigators head to UFO hotspot Sedona, Arizona. Local residents have reported seeing UFOs and military aircraft flying together in the skies above their town. An ex-Senator claims the government is using alien technology and a local photographer shows them authenticated pictures of UFOs. As they head to government owned Bradshaw Ranch to check out reports of UFO and Military activity, their suspicion of a military cover up deepens when a Black Ops helicopter buzzes them. The investigators stake out the ranch at night and witness UFOs in the sky. Finally the investigators interview an ex-aerospace engineer. He reveals leaked top secret documents that he claims are evidence that the government is analyzing crashed UFOs at secret bases across America, and that Bradshaw ranch could be one such base.
This episode is scheduled to air Sunday, December 15 on Animal Planet at 11:00 p.m. Eastern, but check your local listings.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31