A West Virginia witness at Bridgeport reported observing a triangle-shaped UFO hovering over the local fire department sometime between 8 and 9 p.m. on October 27, 2014, according to testimony in Case 61018 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving through downtown Bridgeport when she first noticed “a UFO-like object hovering over the Bridgeport Fire Department or slightly behind it.”
The witness described the object.
“The object was gray in color, triangle-shaped and had three lights closest to each tip. The lights were white. It appeared to be larger than a golf ball but smaller than a basketball.”
The witness said that the object then flew away and headed toward the Grafton, WV, area.
“The radio in the car was on so were not able to hear any sounds.”
Bridgeport is a city in Harrison County, West Virginia, population 8,149. West Virginia MUFON is investigating. MUFON has been receiving more UFO reports from West Virginia than it normally gets. Six other UFO case investigations are underway for cases that occurred during October. We previously updated the ongoing story there as: UFO hovering near Morgantown, West Virginia; West Virginia UFOs: New sighting describes cigar UFO hovering under 500 feet and Uptick in West Virginia low flying UFO cases.
Please keep in mind that most UFOs can be identified as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. No images or videos were uploaded with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 28, 2014.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018