A crop circle recently appeared in Salinas Valley, near Monterey, California.
According to the BBC, two friends discovered the crop circle just before sunrise on Monday, December 30. They claim they noticed strange bursts of green lights while driving on Chualar Canyon Road south of Salinas. So they pulled over, started recording video, and ventured into the field.
A local resident told NBC affiliate KSBW, “I’m a skeptic, but this could be aliens, I don’t know. I’m always willing to believe something, so I mean, and if there’s proof, you can’t deny proof, but right now it looks like aliens to me.”
Although most crop circles are eventually traced to human creators, so far, nobody has claimed responsibility for creating this crop circle.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)