A crop circle recently appeared in Salinas Valley, near Monterey, California.
According to the BBC, two friends discovered the crop circle just before sunrise on Monday, December 30. They claim they noticed strange bursts of green lights while driving on Chualar Canyon Road south of Salinas. So they pulled over, started recording video, and ventured into the field.
A local resident told NBC affiliate KSBW, “I’m a skeptic, but this could be aliens, I don’t know. I’m always willing to believe something, so I mean, and if there’s proof, you can’t deny proof, but right now it looks like aliens to me.”
Although most crop circles are eventually traced to human creators, so far, nobody has claimed responsibility for creating this crop circle.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019