Veteran UFO researcher Stanton Friedman suffered a mild heart attack on Friday, June 27.
Friedman’s fellow researcher, co-author, and friend, Kathleen Marden issued the following statement on his behalf:
Stanton Friedman suffered a mild heart attack on Friday night. I spoke with him this morning and am very pleased to report that he is feeling strong and chipper. His heart enzymes have declined, so he has turned the corner. He is awaiting a dye test and an echo cardiogram. This will probably occur today or Wednesday, as July 1 is a national holiday in Canada.
He does not presently have access to a public phone or computer, but will reply to email messages when he returns home in a few days. Please do not call his home. Well wishers can send cards to Stan at P.O. Box 958, Houlton, ME 04730. He appreciates everyone’s thoughts and prayers.
Friedman was scheduled to speak at the upcoming Roswell UFO Festival and at the MUFON Symposium, but will be unable to attend either event. Marden will be present at both events to sell his books for him in his absence.
Stanton Friedman is credited as one of the first researchers to introduce the general public to the now-well-known 1947 Roswell UFO incident. His research contributed to the first book addressing the Roswell incident, appropriately titled The Roswell Incident, published in 1980.
Friedman was awarded with the Open Minds Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2013 International UFO Congress.
Information about Friedman’s research, books, and public appearances can be found on his website StantonFriedman.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO