A Colorado witness at Colorado Springs reported watching two sphere-shaped UFOs move toward each other, circle each other, and then move away from each other in opposite directions, according to testimony in Case 62026 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside walking on December 1, 2014, when the object was first seen.
“Living in the Colorado mountains you often see shooting stars and satellites, so I looked up to catch it,” the witness stated. “What I saw stunned me. There were two objects moving towards each other in a very controlled fashion.”
The witness described the movement of the two objects.
“Once they became close, they began to circle one another a few times. After this they quickly dashed away in opposite directions.”
The witness has a background in aviation.
“I have served time in the U.S. Air Force and have seen many craft in the air. Also, I have witnessed shooting stars, satellites, Chinese lanterns and other events in the sky living in Colorado and this event was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life.”
The witness attempted to take photographs with his cell phone camera during the three-minute event, but the camera was not able to take night photos.
Colorado Springs is the county seat and most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, population 439,886.
Colorado has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Colorado had 5 UFO reports that occurred during November 2014 – calculated at 0.96 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018