Discovery Communications’ Science Channel will air six consecutive hours of Uncovering Aliens beginning Wednesday, January 15.
One episode of the show premiered on Discovery’s Animal Planet on December 15, 2013. That episode, titled “Black Ops Conspiracy,” will re-air on the Science Channel, along with two other previously unaired episodes.
According to the schedule published on Science Channel’s website, the Uncovering Aliens marathon begins at 8:00 p.m. (the times listed are for both ET and PT):
Then these episode will immediately repeat at 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., and 1:00 a.m. respectively.
All three episodes will be shown again in succession on Friday, January 17 beginning at 3:00 a.m.
The team of investigators featured on Uncovering Aliens includes Derrel Sims, Steven Jones, Mike Bara, and Open Minds‘ Maureen Elsberry.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents