Discovery Communications’ Science Channel will air six consecutive hours of Uncovering Aliens beginning Wednesday, January 15.
One episode of the show premiered on Discovery’s Animal Planet on December 15, 2013. That episode, titled “Black Ops Conspiracy,” will re-air on the Science Channel, along with two other previously unaired episodes.
According to the schedule published on Science Channel’s website, the Uncovering Aliens marathon begins at 8:00 p.m. (the times listed are for both ET and PT):
Then these episode will immediately repeat at 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., and 1:00 a.m. respectively.
All three episodes will be shown again in succession on Friday, January 17 beginning at 3:00 a.m.
The team of investigators featured on Uncovering Aliens includes Derrel Sims, Steven Jones, Mike Bara, and Open Minds‘ Maureen Elsberry.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher