Discovery Communications’ Science Channel will air six consecutive hours of Uncovering Aliens beginning Wednesday, January 15.
One episode of the show premiered on Discovery’s Animal Planet on December 15, 2013. That episode, titled “Black Ops Conspiracy,” will re-air on the Science Channel, along with two other previously unaired episodes.
According to the schedule published on Science Channel’s website, the Uncovering Aliens marathon begins at 8:00 p.m. (the times listed are for both ET and PT):
Then these episode will immediately repeat at 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., and 1:00 a.m. respectively.
All three episodes will be shown again in succession on Friday, January 17 beginning at 3:00 a.m.
The team of investigators featured on Uncovering Aliens includes Derrel Sims, Steven Jones, Mike Bara, and Open Minds‘ Maureen Elsberry.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019