John Greenewald began researching government conspiracies at the age of 15, and wrote his first book Beyond UFO Secrecy at 20. Over the last ten years, he has turned his popular website, theblackvault.com, into one of the internet’s premiere resources for esoteric information.
In this episode of The Rojas Report, John and Alejandro will discuss recent UFO news including the New York Times article suggesting the government has retrieved crashed UFOs. We will closely examine why the NYT is making this claim.
Articles referenced in this episode:
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay