Open Minds UFO Radio: Eric W. Davis, Ph.D. is the Chief Science Officer of EarthTech Int’l, Inc. and the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. Dr. Davis’ research specializations include breakthrough propulsion physics for interstellar flight, interstellar flight science, beamed energy propulsion, advanced space nuclear power and propulsion, directed energy weapons, future and transformational technology, general relativity theory, quantum field theory, quantum gravity theories, experimental quantum optics, and SETI-xenoarchaeology.
Eric has spent decades working with Robert Bigelow and his paranormal investigation efforts, including the National Institute for Discovery Sciences, and Bigelow Aerospace and Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS). The company he works for now, EarthTech International Inc., is working with the To the Star Academy to analyze anomalous materials. In this episode, we talk to Eric about how he got involved with paranormal research, his personal paranormal experiences on the Skinwalker Ranch, and thoughts of that investigation, and other relevant research he has worked on.
Read more about Dr. Davis here: EarthTech.org
Header Image from Hunt for the Skinwalker documentary: Watch here
UFO Headlines: http://www.openminds.tv/category/ufoheadlines
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018