McDermott reportedly stopped his car to take a picture of a low-flying helicopter. That is when he noticed the UFO. According to The Telegraph, the UFO was a red disc-shaped object with bright flashing lights. McDermott explained, “It must have been a UFO – and I cannot believe I am saying that because I don’t believe in them usually. I am always sceptical. But this was definitely not a normal aircraft. It was red, the shape they say UFO aircraft is, and had two bright lights coming out of it.”
The unknown object disappeared almost immediately after McDermott saw it.
The object in McDermott’s photo appears more cigar- or blimp-shaped than disc-shaped. And while the object in the photo looks very much like a dirigible, the witness’s description of how the UFO vanished before his eyes is not consistent with the behavior of dirigibles. According to The Telegraph, Devon police said they did not received any UFO sighting reports in the area that night.
The object remains unidentified.
Share your thoughts about this photo on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away