McDermott reportedly stopped his car to take a picture of a low-flying helicopter. That is when he noticed the UFO. According to The Telegraph, the UFO was a red disc-shaped object with bright flashing lights. McDermott explained, “It must have been a UFO – and I cannot believe I am saying that because I don’t believe in them usually. I am always sceptical. But this was definitely not a normal aircraft. It was red, the shape they say UFO aircraft is, and had two bright lights coming out of it.”
The unknown object disappeared almost immediately after McDermott saw it.
The object in McDermott’s photo appears more cigar- or blimp-shaped than disc-shaped. And while the object in the photo looks very much like a dirigible, the witness’s description of how the UFO vanished before his eyes is not consistent with the behavior of dirigibles. According to The Telegraph, Devon police said they did not received any UFO sighting reports in the area that night.
The object remains unidentified.
Share your thoughts about this photo on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO