In this fully illustrated one hour PowerPoint presentation, Michael Schratt will provide specifics regarding Dr. Dan Burisch’s alleged interaction with an extraterrestrial known as “J-Rod.” This historically significant account of human/ET contact allegedly took place at the super-secret S4 facility located 12 miles south of Area 51. A fully illustrated floor-by-floor breakdown of the facility will be highlighted, covering what was contained in each of the nine hangar bays on level one. Also included are detailed drawings of the flight simulator on level 1B, along with a very accurate schematic layout of the cafeteria, file department, communications, and transportation logistics to the facility. Dan and Marcia Burisch will be present after Michael’s talk to answer questions.
Michael Schratt (military aerospace historian) has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. A guest speaker at the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show), Michael has developed a number of contacts who have had firsthand experience dealing with classified black programs, including former U.S. Air Force pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. A private pilot and military aerospace historian, he currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher.
Back to the Open Minds UFO Video Portal
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115