An Ontario, Canada, witness at Burlington reported watching a large, V-shaped UFO that was first thought to be a building – until it moved about 9:40 p.m. on August 10, 2014, according to testimony in Case 58833 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving to a friend’s house when bright red and white lights were first seen.
“I thought it was a structure’s lights until it started moving and I stopped my car,” the witness stated.
The witness described the object.
“It was a wide/long, V-shaped object with two lights at each point, two on the outer wings and one in the middle. Each light was red with a smaller white light atop. Initially I thought it was a building until it started moving.”
The witness said the object was massive in size.
“I observed the distance and realized just how gigantic it was. I tried to then take pictures with my cell phone after pulling the car over. I then followed it to get more pictures.”
The object moved over a nearby tree line and was lost from view.
Burlington is a city located in Halton Region at the western end of Lake Ontario and is part of the Greater Toronto Area, population 175,779. MUFON Canada is investigating.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top