A husband and wife in the Lincolnshire, England city of Lincoln were watching the skies for the International Space Station (ISS) on the night of Thursday, June 5. But the couple’s sky watching turned out to be more exciting than they had anticipated when a UFO appeared in the sky.
This couple was reportedly gazing skyward around 10:00 p.m. The wife, Gail Phillips, explained to the Lincolnshire Echo that they spotted the ISS, but then they noticed a UFO just hovering in the sky. She explains, “We watched it for about 30 seconds before we thought we would record it . . . We thought it was too dark to be a remote helicopter and then it started to move backwards which was a little strange.”
The movement of the UFO is strange, but does resemble that of a remote-controlled craft equipped with lights for night flights. But it is unknown if that is what the witnesses actually saw above Lincoln.
Share your thoughts about this UFO with us by leaving a comment below or by posting on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019