A husband and wife in the Lincolnshire, England city of Lincoln were watching the skies for the International Space Station (ISS) on the night of Thursday, June 5. But the couple’s sky watching turned out to be more exciting than they had anticipated when a UFO appeared in the sky.
This couple was reportedly gazing skyward around 10:00 p.m. The wife, Gail Phillips, explained to the Lincolnshire Echo that they spotted the ISS, but then they noticed a UFO just hovering in the sky. She explains, “We watched it for about 30 seconds before we thought we would record it . . . We thought it was too dark to be a remote helicopter and then it started to move backwards which was a little strange.”
The movement of the UFO is strange, but does resemble that of a remote-controlled craft equipped with lights for night flights. But it is unknown if that is what the witnesses actually saw above Lincoln.
Share your thoughts about this UFO with us by leaving a comment below or by posting on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019