A husband and wife in the Lincolnshire, England city of Lincoln were watching the skies for the International Space Station (ISS) on the night of Thursday, June 5. But the couple’s sky watching turned out to be more exciting than they had anticipated when a UFO appeared in the sky.
This couple was reportedly gazing skyward around 10:00 p.m. The wife, Gail Phillips, explained to the Lincolnshire Echo that they spotted the ISS, but then they noticed a UFO just hovering in the sky. She explains, “We watched it for about 30 seconds before we thought we would record it . . . We thought it was too dark to be a remote helicopter and then it started to move backwards which was a little strange.”
The movement of the UFO is strange, but does resemble that of a remote-controlled craft equipped with lights for night flights. But it is unknown if that is what the witnesses actually saw above Lincoln.
Share your thoughts about this UFO with us by leaving a comment below or by posting on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay