A Winnipeg-based group compiles UFO sighting data to publish annual reports of UFO activity in Canada. A new report issued by this group looks at UFO sighting reports in Canada during the past twenty-five years.
UFOlogy Research has compiled Canadian UFO reports since 1989 “in an attempt to promote the dissemination of information across the field of ufology.” On August 15, 2014, to celebrate the group’s twenty-fifth anniversary, UFOlogy Research released a special edition of The Canadian UFO Survey that looks at the group’s complete database of sightings, which includes more than 14,600 sighting reports.
CTV News explains that “The study shows a growing number of unexplained sightings over the years, with the majority in British Columbia and Ontario.”
According to the study’s data, thirteen percent of the UFO sightings reported during the past twenty-five years were left unexplained.
The report includes some of the more remarkable UFO sightings from the past twenty-five years. Here is one example:
December 28, 1991 5:40 pm London, Ontario
The pilot of a commercial airliner at 33,000 feet was surprised when the Airborne Avoidance
Collision radar detected three objects directly ahead of his plane. The objects moved to beside
the aircraft at a range of six miles, then followed the airliner. The objects then flew away.
Toronto ATC reported the objects on radar as well, though nothing visual was ever seen.
UFOlogy Research director Chris Rutkowski believes, “This is simply a phenomenon that’s real, that people continue to report . . . And I believe that science should take a better look at what’s going on because the (data) suggests the phenomenon isn’t going away.”
View the full UFOs Over Canada report at http://www.canadianuforeport.com/survey/UFOsOverCanada.pdf
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO