A Colorado witness at Colorado Springs reported watching and videotaping “two or more unknown objects” that could not be identified, according to testimony in Case 60599 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“These three videos were shot from my porch,” the witness stated. “The first video starts right after the first object ascended, and started glowing brighter, and then started to descend. All three videos were shot within about 6 or 7 minutes.”
The witness uploaded three videos with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 14, 2014: Video 1, Video 2 and Video 3. Language caution on the videos.
Colorado MUFON is investigating. Colorado has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Colorado had 13 UFO reports that occurred during September 2014 – calculated at 2.51 sightings per million population. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Leslie Kean – UFOs and The New York Times – January 16, 2018
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico
- UFO sightings visualization competition held by data crunchers
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018