A Colorado witness at Colorado Springs reported watching and videotaping “two or more unknown objects” that could not be identified, according to testimony in Case 60599 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“These three videos were shot from my porch,” the witness stated. “The first video starts right after the first object ascended, and started glowing brighter, and then started to descend. All three videos were shot within about 6 or 7 minutes.”
The witness uploaded three videos with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 14, 2014: Video 1, Video 2 and Video 3. Language caution on the videos.
Colorado MUFON is investigating. Colorado has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Colorado had 13 UFO reports that occurred during September 2014 – calculated at 2.51 sightings per million population. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks