A witness flying in a commercial jetliner near Taipei, Taiwan, watched and videotaped between eight and 10 unknown objects flying lower than the plane, according to testimony in Case 60750 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I was on the airplane of Eva Airline from Vancouver, Canada, to Taipei, Taiwan, BR0009,” the witness stated. “It was October 16,2014, at 5a.m.., 30 minutes before landing. The first clip was only five seconds. I saw a bright light flying under. In the second picture I saw three UFOs in my camera. Thethird video I have is 38 seconds – about eight UFOs flying under the plane.”
The second and longest of the video clips is shown on this page.
“I used slow motion iPhone 5s to film the video until they asked me to shut down my camera off due to landing policy. The location is at the northeast of Taiwan.”
MUFON International Director of Investigations Chuck Reever closed this case as an Unknown. The case was reported to MUFON on October 23, 2014.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019