A Florida witness at Perdido Key reported watching a round craft with red lights moving while a ground-based search light followed it, according to testimony in Case 77923 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was camping in this area on July 6, 2016, just a few miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station.
“Around 11:30p.m., I saw a round craft with red lights go out into the bay with search lights on the ground following it,” the witness stated.“It went to a spot 200-300 feet in the air, it hovered and then circled back to the airstrip. This happened 4-5 times. I had my binoculars and was only 2-3 miles from it.”
The witness was also able to see the object land.
“When it landed, from what I could see, it seemed a cloud of gas or fog surrounded the object. I got the feeling it was remote controlled because on one of the flights while hovering it bounced up and down while hovering like someone was having some fun with a joystick.”
The witness may have been looking at a base-controlled drone.
“In summing it up; it took off, hovered at the same spot and returned to the area it took off from, which was the airbase, over the course of a half of an hour 4-5 times.”
Florida MUFON State Section Director George Williams and Field Investigator Bruce White are investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018