A California witness at El Centro reported watching “an extremely slow moving” massive-sized UFO that seemed to be traveling along a “major corridor for UFOs,” according to testimony in Case 61325 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was standing outside on a second-story balcony about 8:13 p.m. on October 24, 2014, and was looking into the eastern sky when the object was first seen.
“From my right, coming from the south, I first saw some kind of solid object moving extremely, extremely slow, moving northward,” the witness stated. “Once this object was in front of my field of view, I saw that whatever it was, was of a massive size.”
The witness became afraid of what she was looking at, but continued to observe the object.
“Moonlight cast a little bit of light towards it, so I definitely saw it. It was surreal to see it what seemed for the longest time to move across the sky. It was barely moving. I stood there in shock. Still am in disbelief.”
The witness believes the UFO was moving along a common route for these objects.
“Imperial County is a major corridor for UFOs. By the number I have seen and location of their flight pattern, they seem to travel up the Gulf of California, entering Imperial County via the mouth of this Gulf – which would be via south of Mexicali, Mexico.”
The witness also believes there is a reason UFOs use this particular route.
“I don’t think that their choice of flight route is a coincidence. They are flying directly over the San Andreas Fault, which runs right up the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. The number and type of UFOs I am witnessing lately is up. The type – very, very concerning. People in Imperial County should help report sightings.”
El Centro is a city in and county seat of Imperial County, population 42,598. California MUFON is investigating. No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on November 11, 2014.
California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. California had 69 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.81 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019