A North Carolina witness at Tarboro reported multiple sightings of a silent, capsule-shaped object that appeared and disappeared at the tree top level, according to June 6, 2014, testimony in Case 56881 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“The silver, capsule shape looked to be smaller than a bus, just stayed over the trees for seconds and disappeared while I was watching it,” the witness stated. “No noise.”
The witness was driving about 1 p.m. in February 2014 when the object was first seen. The exact date was not indicated in the MUFON report.
“I stopped to look at it. I saw the same object three times in February within a two-week period. All three sightings were in approximately a one square mile area.”
The witness described the object.
“It did not ascend or descend. It just disappeared. It was shiny like a piece of aluminum foil and had no windows or doors – just solid and shiny.”
North Carolina MUFON is investigating. Tarboro is a city in Edgecombe County, NC, population 13,121. North Carolina has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. North Carolina had 25 UFO reports in May 2014 – the 7th highest reporting state – while California had 102 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019