A witness photographed a UFO above the San Diego, California suburb of Santee on the afternoon of Tuesday, May 7.
According to 10News, San Diego’s ABC affiliate, witness Ellen Henry snapped multiple UFO photos of the object as it hovered over the historic, and allegedly haunted, Edgmoore Barn. And she is convinced that whatever she saw in the sky was extraterrestrial.
News10 interviewed Henry, but “she did not want to show her face on camera because she said she was still spooked by what she captured.” And she claims that her camera stopped working after she photographed the UFO.
The station reportedly contacted the nearby airport and the nearby Marine airbase, but neither had an explanation for the UFO. The station also checked with the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) and determined that only one UFO sighting in San Diego had been reported during May. News10 points out that Edgemoore Barn sits beneath multiple flight paths.
The station provides very few details from the witness. The News10 reporter states that the object was hovering over the barn, but it is unclear whether that is her description or Henry’s description. Based on the pictures, the object appears to be in motion. Henry told News10 she is certain the object was not a bug. With multiple flight paths above the barn, and with the unidentified object apparently in motion, a conventional aircraft is a possible identification. But it is always possible that Henry snapped photos of something extraterrestrial.
A positive identification of this UFO over Santee is unlikely unless more details are obtained from the witness.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview