A witness captured video of a strange light in the sky over Lake Havasu City, Arizona on the evening of July 14, 2014.
The unidentified light hovers in the sky, then slowly descends into what the witness surmises is SARA Park in the southeastern park of the city. Although the witness states that the object changes color, that behavior is not apparent in the video.
Local paper Today’s News-Herald says that “no reports of alien activity or strange aircraft have been reported at SARA Park on July 13 or the following days.” But Dennis Freyermuth, chief investigator for the Phoenix Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is investigating the sighting. The paper explains that Freyermuth could not confirm any aircraft activity in the area on the evening in question. And, unfortunately, he has not been able to locate any additional witnesses. Even the four witnesses who were present when the video was recorded have been “unavailable.”
Because no other witnesses reported the light in the sky, Freyermuth believes that, if others observed the UFO, they “knew what it was and paid no attention to it.”
“Right now I have no other supporting evidence other than this video clip and (the recorder’s) statements,” he told the paper. “I can’t come up with anything else to verify something unusual . . . Based on my observation it doesn’t look like an E.T. event.”
According to Freyermuth, Phoenix MUFON, which covers all of Arizona, typically receives fifteen to twenty-five UFO sighting reports each month. But he cautiously points out that ninety-five percent of those sightings can be explained.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay