A New Mexico witness driving south of Hatch reported watching and photographing an “extremely large, completely black” object hovering in the sky that could not be identified, according to testimony in Case 62646 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving at 4:30 p.m. on January 15, 2015, when the object was first seen.
“I continued to monitor it as we drove and eventually took I-10 westbound and the entire time I was going through what it could possibly be,” the witness stated.
The witness attempted to identify the object.
“Would a helicopter hover hundreds of feet for approximately an hour? I don’t know much about helicopters, so I don’t know. Could it be a weather balloon? Maybe, but it seemed extremely large and completely black. I am so very curious about what it could be and I felt a frustration at not being able to identify it.”
The witness pulled over for gasoline along westbound I-10 for about 15 minutes.
“When we came out of the gas station 10 minutes later, it was gone.”
The witness uploaded one image with the MUFON report: Image 1.
Hatch is a village in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, population 1,648.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO