A New Mexico witness driving south of Hatch reported watching and photographing an “extremely large, completely black” object hovering in the sky that could not be identified, according to testimony in Case 62646 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving at 4:30 p.m. on January 15, 2015, when the object was first seen.
“I continued to monitor it as we drove and eventually took I-10 westbound and the entire time I was going through what it could possibly be,” the witness stated.
The witness attempted to identify the object.
“Would a helicopter hover hundreds of feet for approximately an hour? I don’t know much about helicopters, so I don’t know. Could it be a weather balloon? Maybe, but it seemed extremely large and completely black. I am so very curious about what it could be and I felt a frustration at not being able to identify it.”
The witness pulled over for gasoline along westbound I-10 for about 15 minutes.
“When we came out of the gas station 10 minutes later, it was gone.”
The witness uploaded one image with the MUFON report: Image 1.
Hatch is a village in Doña Ana County, New Mexico, population 1,648.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article