An Oregon witness near Plush reported watching a hovering bright, white light that dropped orange lights several times beginning about 9:30 p.m. on September 24, 2015, according to testimony in Case 70932 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was camped on Beatty’s Butte east of Hart Mountain national antelope refuge while on an off road motorcycle tour.
“We were just going to bed when an extremely bright white light appeared in the western sky as if an aircraft with landing lights was flying directly towards us,” the witness stated. “No sound was heard for the duration of the sighting.”
The witness watched as orange lights began dropping from the object.
“Suddenly, one at a time, bright orange lights dropped out of the area where the bright light had been. The orange lights faded away almost immediately, much faster than a typical flare drop from a military aircraft and much brighter.”
Then the witness noticed the same light in another part of the sky.
“The same image suddenly appeared northwest of the initial sighting. The same bright white light with orange lights dropping out of it happened. The same series of lights appeared again where the original craft had been and one more time to the northwest.”
The witness could not identify the object.
“Creepy was the word we both used to describe the sighting as there was no sound. And the lights, if known military, would have been audible. We did not have a fire or any other indication that we were camped out there, but we have been through this country many times and witnessed low flying military aircraft presumably from the Kingsley Air National Guard base in Klamath Falls, OR. The area is also known as the Catlow Valley and is some of the most remote uninhabited parts of the lower 48 states just north of the Nevada border. We would very much like to know if there was any military training going on in the area at that time.”
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher