A Wisconsin witness at Madison reported watching and videotaping “two reddish-orange objects” that quickly disappeared, according to testimony in Case 63958 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving to a store in Madison at 4:01 p.m. on March 6, 2015, when the incident occurred.
“I noticed two objects in the sky that had a reflective, reddish-orange color,” the witness stated. “I very quickly realized I was seeing something unique and unusual.”
The witness pulled out a cell phone and recorded a 10-second video of the objects.
“It was there in the sky and it was gone from the sky. Thinking this has to be something explainable I reviewed what I recorded. The video is so fast that you have to slow down the video by 50 percent and go frame by frame.”
The witness noticed unusual behavior in the video.
“That is when I saw this object take different shapes and move beyond any speed I’ve ever seen. I would like someone to see the video and the pictures I got after slowing down the video and I saw clearly something unusual. So I zoomed into the video and got some amazing pictures and plus I have it on video.”
The witness did not submit the video with the MUFON report, which was filed on March 14, 2015. The witness did include five still images from the video.
Madison is the capital of the State of Wisconsin and the county seat of Dane County, population 243,344.
Wisconsin is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 1.40 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Wisconsin received a total of eight UFO reports in February.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents