The National Geographic Channel announced two television specials dealing with the subject of extraterrestrials and UFOs that will air this coming Sunday, May 22nd. The first special, When Aliens Attack, looks at the scenario of Earth being attacked and invaded by hostile extraterrestrials, and how humans would respond. The two-hour special also explores the issue of communicating with extraterrestrials. The show features a variety of experts like military personnel and scientists, including Seth Shostak, senior astronomer for the SETI Institute.
Area 51 Declassified will air immediately following When Aliens Attack, and will reveal “what’s really been going on inside the most secretive place on Earth,” according to the National Geographic website and press releases.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood