The National Geographic Channel announced two television specials dealing with the subject of extraterrestrials and UFOs that will air this coming Sunday, May 22nd. The first special, When Aliens Attack, looks at the scenario of Earth being attacked and invaded by hostile extraterrestrials, and how humans would respond. The two-hour special also explores the issue of communicating with extraterrestrials. The show features a variety of experts like military personnel and scientists, including Seth Shostak, senior astronomer for the SETI Institute.
Area 51 Declassified will air immediately following When Aliens Attack, and will reveal “what’s really been going on inside the most secretive place on Earth,” according to the National Geographic website and press releases.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)