American intelligence officer E. Howard Hunt, well known for his “plumbers” role in the Nixon White House, revealed “that President John F. Kennedy was killed for his attempts to expose the reality of the alien presence and share it with our Russian Cold War adversaries,” according to Watergate lawyer and author Douglas Caddy.
Caddy shared the information in a video interview with “Dark Journalist” reporter Daniel Liszt published on June 29, 2015 (seen at the top of the story).
Caddy was brought in by Hunt to serve as the attorney for the Watergate burglars who broke into the Democratic National Committee June 17, 1972, and additionally represented Texas businessman Billy Sol Estes who sought to reveal details of President Lyndon Johnson’s participation in the JFK Assassination.
Hunt and Caddy were personal friends and in their final meeting, according to Caddy, Hunt revealed that Kennedy was killed for his attempts to disclose an alien presence.
A famous alleged Kennedy memo to the CIA Director asking for access to UFO files was dated November 12, 1963, just 10 days before Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, TX, and Vice President Johnson was quickly installed as President.
Editor’s note: I received an email from a couple of veteran UFO researchers who cast further doubt on the validity of the Kennedy UFO memo. Apparently, having read the story, UFO researcher and author Raymond Fowler emailed UFO government document specialist Brian Greenwood to ask him what he knew about the Kennedy Memo. Fowler sent me Greenwood’s response:
The document was said to surface from a Dr. William Lester who wrote a book on Kennedy. Shortly after this was disputed by a Scott Waring who included the text it in a UFO book previous to Lester. In neither case was there any provenance for the document. The JFK library disputed its authenticity, saying they didn’t have any copy of it despite the fact that Kennedy kept carbons of everything. If it was released under FOIA, which was said to have happened, it had to come from an authorized source. No FOIA cover letter has surfaced asserting its release either. I had been to the JFK Library in years past looking for UFO documents. All I found were a few ordinary citizen letters and a comic book about the Miracle of Fatima.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018