A Washington witness at Port Angeles reported watching and photographing a sphere-shaped UFO that appeared to emerge from a cloud formation, hovered, and then moved back into the cloud, according to testimony in Case 76808 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness was outside on the beach with a girlfriend when the object was first seen on June 4, 2016.
“We observed a dark UFO emerge from a cloud over the harbor,” the witness stated.“We had been commenting on the oddness of the long, thin, spirally dense cloud on a clear day.”
The witness was photographing the cloud when the object emerged.
“As if on cue, it ‘posed’ as it were, for one shot, and then retreated back within the cloud.”
Port Angeles is the county seat of Clallam County, WA, population 19,038. Washington Field Investigator Maurene Morgan is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019