A Virginia witness in Petersburg is considering that a UFO following her vehicle along I-295 north may have hit another vehicle and caused an accident, according to testimony in Case 65853 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just left a Petersburg hospital at 2:49 a.m. on April 12, 2014, and was heading toward Hopewell along I-295 northbound with no other traffic in sight when the incident occurred.
“I look up in my rearview mirror and see this light off in the distance, not thinking anything of it because I thought it was just another car,” the witness stated. “I had only looked away for a few seconds, but when my eyes met my rearview mirror again the light had gotten so much closer that there was no way possible it could have been a vehicle at that speed.”
The witness watched as the light seemed to be getting closer and closer and she noticed a round, bright, pulsating light on the object.
“I was starting to get quite nervous. I start to speed up, but the faster I got the closer it got by this time I’m really starting to be scared thinking that my life can’t end this way and then I see another vehicle traveling southbound.”
The witness was trying to outrun the object until she noticed the other vehicle was now parallel with her vehicle.
“I quickly look in my mirror as the other vehicle passes. I see the bright light make a sudden sharp turn towards the vehicle and then all of it disappeared, nowhere to be seen. Now when I say nowhere to be seen, I mean I couldn’t see any light or any other vehicles – nothing but the road and trees.”
The witness said she was relieved that the object hadn’t gotten to her first.
“I finally make it home confused and shocked. I couldn’t sleep. Later that morning I was driving my Dad and stepmother up to the hospital to see my mom and while on I-295 south we see approaching cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks. We all three get to see this van that is upside down hanging in a tree with a big hole in the side that looks as if it was burned into the van .”
Later they drove by the same area and nothing was there.
“When we left the hospital everything was gone from the spot. I searched for weeks on any info regarding an accident at that location and date, but I couldn’t find the slightest clue anywhere. I’ve only told a select few in my family and another site because of the fact people change their views about you if you say stuff like this. Then I started watching the show on TV and seen similar stories.”
Petersburg is a city in Virginia, population 32,420. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article