This deal allows scientists from Southwest Research to use Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo as a laboratory in space, where they plan to conduct experiments in weightlessness, biology, astronomy and climate research.
Space.com quotes Virgin Galactic’s CEO, George Whitesides, as saying, “Science flights will be an important growth area for the company in the years to come, building on the strong commercial success already demonstrated by deposits received from over 400 individuals for Virgin’s space experience.”
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- VIDEO: What’s the deal with the Space Force?
- Astronaut Scott Kelly Talks UFOs, Says Aliens Probably Not Visiting Earth
- VIDEO: UFO Researchers Discuss Pentagon UFO Program at Devils Tower
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE! Ep 2 – Space Force, UFO Leaks, Project Blue Book and more!
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE! Ep 10 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 9/25/2020 – Special Guest: Martin Willis
- David Marler – Investigating Historical UFO Cases – September 4, 2018