This deal allows scientists from Southwest Research to use Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo as a laboratory in space, where they plan to conduct experiments in weightlessness, biology, astronomy and climate research.
Space.com quotes Virgin Galactic’s CEO, George Whitesides, as saying, “Science flights will be an important growth area for the company in the years to come, building on the strong commercial success already demonstrated by deposits received from over 400 individuals for Virgin’s space experience.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents