The Utah arm of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is analyzing video shot by an Ogden witness who captured multiple orbs “moving like a school of fish or birds” across the sky, according to testimony in Case 56393 from MUFON witness database.
The witness was outside watching the moon about 9 p.m. on May 15, 2014, when movement was noticed in the sky that first appeared to be a drone.
The witness uploaded one video with the MUFON report, which was filed on May 18, 2014. The video is currently being analyzed.
Ogden is a city in and the county seat of Weber County, population 82,825.
Utah State Director Erica Lukes is investigating. Utah has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Utah had 4 UFO reports in August 2014 – the 38th highest reporting state – while California had 99 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019