For the first time since the incident, more than 36 years ago, Travis Walton, John Goulette, and Steve Pierce were reunited at the 2012 International UFO Congress. Producer Lori Wagner of Digital Films in San Diego and Regression Therapist Yvonne Smith sat down and interviewed all three. They have shared their interviews with Open Minds, and during the conference, in these interviews Goulette and Pierce reveal much of what they personally went through directly after that night, and what their lives have entailed since. That night, they observed the blinding light, sensed the beating pulse, and felt the fear that comes from seeing your friend and co-worker disappear before your eyes. What followed was a stream of disbelief and accusations from law enforcement and the local community. Even after passing lie detector tests, these men’s lives have continually been harassed. John Goulette eventually moved out of town, put the memory aside, and went on with his life. Steve Pierce was pressured repeatedly by UFO skeptic Phil Klass to take a bribe and say the whole incident was a hoax. After showing the film made about the event to his daughter, she encouraged him to come forward with his story.
The Travis Walton story has stayed consistent and exact for more than 36 years. Now, with additional eyewitness testimony to back up his claim, his amazing ordeal will hopefully be seen with less skepticism, and his journey for the truth appreciated.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019