A Texas witness at Galveston reported watching and videotaping a “clear, circle-shaped, silent object” slowly moving overhead,” according to testimony in Case 57336 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside playing basketball with his brother and several friends near the seawall in Galveston about 8:30 p.m. on June 12, 2014, when they noticed a silent, clear circle flying overhead and heading north.
“Probably five or six people witnessed the event,” the witness stated. “No one could tell what it was.”
The group watched the object until it was out of sight.
“It traveled straight the whole time.”
Texas STAR Team Investigator Charles Stansburge investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
“According to the witnesses, the object was a round, clear orb moving across the sky heading north,” Stansburge stated in his report.“The object had no color – just clear with an outline. The size was about two-to-three feet in diameter and about 500-to-750 feet in altitude at 30 degrees and about 250 yards away from them.The weather was 82 degrees F with a south wind at 8.1 mph and clear.”
The object was seen for about two minutes and was traveling in a north-northeast direction.
Galveston is a coastal city located on Galveston Island and Pelican Island in Texas, population 47,762. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019