A South Carolina witness at Cowpens reported watching two boomerang-shaped UFOs with the “clearest lights ever seen,” according to testimony in Case 59566 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The Vietnam veteran says he has never seen aircraft like this before.
“It was shaped like a boomerang,” the witness stated. “Had 4-foot by 8-foot lights inside and outside of each angle.”
The witness described the object.
“Clearest lights ever seen. One nose light. Nothing flashing. Maybe 50 mph or less. Eight to 10 lights on each slope. Vehicles were 1,000 feet apart.”
The witness could not identify the object.
“No blimp. It had wing spans of 100 feet and 100 feet at end of triangle.”
Cowpens is a town in Spartanburg County, South Carolina, population 2,162. MUFON South Carolina is investigating. South Carolina has a current UFO Alert Rating of 4 with a low number of recent reports nationally. South Carolina had 10 UFO reports in August 2014 – the 24th highest reporting state – while California had 99 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO