A Utah witness at Sandy reported watching and videotaping a “blue glowing object” hovering in the sky, according to testimony in Case 70772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness first observed the object at 9:30 p.m. on September 20, 2015.
“I observed an object in the sky that was not moving at all,” the witness stated. “It appeared very far in the distant sky and had a blue glow color.”
The witness then went inside to get a camera.
“As I began to take pictures it began to move across the sky. I heard no noise, or saw no trail. It was a mostly a cloud-less night, and I saw other stars in the sky, and this was definitely different than a star as it appeared blue rather than white like a star.”
The witness and his family watched the object for about 15 minutes.
“A few minutes later I went back outside and the object was directly overhead our house, high in the sky. It then moved to the northwest sky and disappeared. I couldn’t locate it again. I was able to get some still pictures and a video.”
Utah MUFON Assistant State Director Geoffrey Cox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
Sandy is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, population 87,461.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31