A Utah witness at Sandy reported watching and videotaping a “blue glowing object” hovering in the sky, according to testimony in Case 70772 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness first observed the object at 9:30 p.m. on September 20, 2015.
“I observed an object in the sky that was not moving at all,” the witness stated. “It appeared very far in the distant sky and had a blue glow color.”
The witness then went inside to get a camera.
“As I began to take pictures it began to move across the sky. I heard no noise, or saw no trail. It was a mostly a cloud-less night, and I saw other stars in the sky, and this was definitely different than a star as it appeared blue rather than white like a star.”
The witness and his family watched the object for about 15 minutes.
“A few minutes later I went back outside and the object was directly overhead our house, high in the sky. It then moved to the northwest sky and disappeared. I couldn’t locate it again. I was able to get some still pictures and a video.”
Utah MUFON Assistant State Director Geoffrey Cox investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
Sandy is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, population 87,461.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019