On Tuesday, April 30, we published a story about a passenger plane that nearly collided with a UFO over the Glasgow suburb of Baillieston in December 2012. The pilots reported narrowly missing an unidentified object that was bigger than a balloon and was “blue and yellow (or silver) in colour with a small frontal area.”
The incident was thoroughly investigated by the UK Airprox Board, but the group was unable to identify the UFO. But according to Scotland’s Daily Record, a possible identification has just surfaced.
The Daily Record published a story on Wednesday, May 1 about the near-collision incident. After reading the story, Baillieston resident James Orsmond contacted the Daily Record to report that his son Billy lost his grip on his six-foot-long, helium-filled, remote-controlled shark toy at about the same time the incident with the plane occurred. He explains, “The report said the object was blue and yellow and silvery. I just thought, ‘Aw naw’ because that was the colour of Billy’s remote control shark and it went missing round about the time of the incident.”
A helium-filled, remote-controlled shark toy was also suggested as the likely identification for a UFO captured on video by a twelve-year-old girl in Ohio in March 2012.
Although no official identification has been made regarding the object in Scotland that nearly collided with a plane, Billy’s shark toy is a plausible explanation that fits the description provided by the plane’s pilots.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)