On Monday, we reported the story about a UFO that was seen hovering above a large crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow, Russia. The appearance and behavior of the craft suggested that it could simply be a military or police surveillance drone. And according to Vitaliy Matveev of Russia Today (RT), a drone is exactly what it was.
Matveev was in the mob of protesters, and saw the drone for himself. He explains, “Well, being among those tens of thousands of ‘confused onlookers,’ the only kind of debate I can recall in regards to the ‘object’ was whether it was the police monitoring the security situation on the scene of mass protests through a drone camera or journalists taking aerial photos for their reports (or broadcasts).”
According to Matveev, the camera drone belongs to the Ridus news agency, an independent community of “civilian journalists.”
Do you have an opinion about this story? Feel free to leave your comment on our Facebook page.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019