On Monday, we reported the story about a UFO that was seen hovering above a large crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow, Russia. The appearance and behavior of the craft suggested that it could simply be a military or police surveillance drone. And according to Vitaliy Matveev of Russia Today (RT), a drone is exactly what it was.
Matveev was in the mob of protesters, and saw the drone for himself. He explains, “Well, being among those tens of thousands of ‘confused onlookers,’ the only kind of debate I can recall in regards to the ‘object’ was whether it was the police monitoring the security situation on the scene of mass protests through a drone camera or journalists taking aerial photos for their reports (or broadcasts).”
According to Matveev, the camera drone belongs to the Ridus news agency, an independent community of “civilian journalists.”
Do you have an opinion about this story? Feel free to leave your comment on our Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript