Benjamin Radford of Discovery News came to his own conclusion that the videos were “almost certainly a hoax,” based on his experience investigating UFO images. But his decision to deem the cased closed came after findings were released by “one of the oldest, largest, and most respected UFO investigation organizations in the world.” Just days ago, the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) released a statement with their findings regarding the Jerusalem UFO video case. MUFON’s chief Photo and Video Analyst, Marc D’Antonio, stated “I firmly believe that the UFO was not real, for many reasons . . . this video and the other Jerusalem UFO Videos are in my opinion hoaxes.”
This case has been highly controversial since the first video emerged in January 2011, and is likely to remain so.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO