A Washington witness at Seattle reported watching and videotaping two highly reflective, “squared” UFOs, according to testimony in Case 77300 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside during daylight hours and noticed two stationary points of light in the sky on June 21, 2016.
“I told a co-worker to go grab my bag which I keep a camcorder in, while I kept any eye on the two objects,” the witness stated.“I don’t believe they were giving off their own light but rather reflecting the sunlight. I turned on my camcorder and attempted to zoom in on the objects, but it was difficult since they were so small and the camera had a hard time focusing in on them.”
The witness was eventually able to zoom in on one of them and focused long enough, but still could not identify the crafts.
“When I got home and was able to view the footage, the object appeared to be a highly reflective, ‘squared’ (meaning sharp edges, not curved), capital H. It had two long, squared pillars with a short bar in the middle…like a capital H.”
The witness continued to videotape the objects.
“I recorded them for sometime and then they slowly went behind the building. I went to put my camcorder away only to see them again but further to the right. So either they came back almost to the point where I originally saw them or there were two more that I didn’t see when I saw the original two objects. Then those two eventually drifted behind the building as well.”
Washington State Section Director Timothy Ward is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019