Locals to the castle ruins in Tulum, Mexico, might be wondering if their area is a UFO hotspot after a tourist videotaped an unknown object crossing the sky in May – 22 months after a Google street view camera caught a cigar-shaped UFO moving in the same area.
The cigar UFO was caught on video by a tourist in May 2015, according to YouTube user UFOvni2012 in a June 10, 2015 upload.
According to the video (seen above), a tourist stated that his wife was lying on the beach near the castle ruins in Tulum and reported “weird mysterious flashes” twice in the daytime sky.
The woman’s husband then began videotaping the sky in the hopes of capturing the flashes, but instead caught what appears to be an object moving through the clouds.
The same spot was a point of curiosity in July 2013 when a Google street view camera caught what appears to be a cigar-shaped object moving over the same area.
In the July 2013 video, the object makes a 90-degree turn, hovers momentarily, and then disappears.
Tulum is the site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city. The ruins are situated on 39-foot-tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019