Two South Carolina witnesses at Spartanburg reported watching two triangle-shaped UFOs that appeared to be communicating between each other with lights while the witnesses’ electronic equipment failed, according to testimony in Case 63142 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and her fiancée first saw two triangle-shaped objects in the sky beginning about 8:40 p.m. on February 6, 2015.
“The lower end of the triangles had bright blue points while the top end had bright pink lights,” the witness stated. “One would blink on and off and the other would answer with its own series of blinks.”
The witnesses were sober at the time.
“Neither of us had had any drinks. We were surprised by what we saw. We drove to a store, and after parking, could still see them clearly.”
A short time later the objects were gone.
“When coming back out into the parking lot; both objects were gone. There were no stars in their place. It was just a regular clear night.”
The witnesses also noticed other air traffic at the time.
“I will add that when we first saw them, there was also a plane in the air much higher than the objects themselves.”
The witnesses also noticed that their electronics failed during the event.
“Our phones were not working well, and my laptop wasn’t receiving any signal – neither of which has ever happened before. When I looked at them the hair on the back of my neck raised. I don’t know what that might mean to you. I didn’t feel afraid, but I felt that there might have been an energy in the air that we as humans might not understand.”
Their attempts at photography did not work.
“We tried to take a picture, but our phones just wouldn’t work. Every time we pointed them towards the objects, our phones would just show static.”
Spartanburg is the largest city in and the county seat of Spartanburg County, South Carolina, population 316,997.
South Carolina is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.42 sightings per million population based on MUFON January 2015 statistics. South Carolina received a total of two UFO reports in January.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018