A women in Leicestershire, England awoke on February 3 to find two UFOs hovering in the sky near her home in the town of Earl Shilton.
The witness claims she got out of bed at approximately 4:50 a.m. that morning to investigate strange noises. She ventured downstairs, but, after finding nothing, she decided to return to bed. And that is when she noticed two bright lights through the window that appeared to be floating in the sky over nearby Barwell.
She managed to record twenty seconds of video showing the two UFOs that reportedly “kept merging into one and moving side to side.” The lights allegedly shot off together at an incredible speed.
The sighting is being investigated by the Leicestershire UFO Investigation Network (Lufoin). “We don’t have a clue at the minute,” says investigator Joanne Kavanagh. “We are trying to rule out whether it was an aircraft – we know it wasn’t anything to do with a police helicopter and we are still waiting to hear from the air ambulance.”
She explains to the Hinckley Times, “A lot of incidents can be linked to Chinese lanterns or drones but I don’t believe the orbs moved in the same way.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018