The Ralston family, in the town of Hollywood on the coast of the Belfast Lough, spotted a light moving erratically on the evening of May 23. They saw the light from their home between 9 and 10 pm, and felt it was interesting enough to film.
According to U.TV, the Ralston’s first thought was that perhaps it was a Chinese lantern, but they disregarded that idea because of the object’s quick jerky movement.
U.TV reports that UK traffic controllers were also not able to explain what was recorded in the video.
The Belfast Lough is a large, natural inter-tidal sea lough at the mouth of the River Lagan on the east coast of Northern Ireland.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes