A YouTuber in Belfast has captured a video of a UFO in the Cavehill area. The YouTuber believes the UFO to be a flying entity. However, it has been suggested that it may just be a balloon.
The YouTube account the video was posted on is ETNWO, probably short for ET New World Order. In the about section the owner lists his name as Bap. Bap says the object was moving slow and heading west behind Cavehill near Belfast. He says the entity appeared to have two orbs in it, and the image seems to “double up,” which Bap says is common when he films “inter-dimensional things.”
He says it is the second time he has filmed one of these entities, and that he has also recorded some strange cloud formations.
The Korean popular culture website KpopStarz pointed out that commenter kickinbackinOC has offered another explanation. KickinbackinOC makes the argument that the object could be a balloon “spinning on its own axis.” He notes that the object is moving slow and that you can see reflections from the sun, like you would on a Mylar balloon. In fact, he suggests it is a dragon shaped balloon. A link to a dragon balloon which does look similar to what is in the video was provided by KpopStarz.
Mylar balloons often get mistaken as UFOs. Their movements can look peculiar and they appear to change shape. A video of balloons recorded by a friend of mine, Ruben Uriarte, was shot for the Discovery channel to find out if balloons do looks like UFO videos. That video (seen below) is still being reposted on YouTube as a genuine UFO sighting.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave