It is estimated that 16 tornadoes touched ground this past Sunday, wreaking havoc across Indiana and Illinois. A resident near one of these tornadoes in Noblesville, Indiana caught a strange object zipping around the tornado, despite high winds.
YouTuber Brandon B posted this description in the video:
November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?
The video begins showing ominous clouds churning in the sky and the sounds of emergency vehicles in the background. A single white object can be seen among the clouds moving around. The movement of the clouds indicates substantial winds, but the object moves about seemingly effortlessly.
Could or would a bird fly around tornado clouds like that? If so, it is a very white and reflective bird. Bird, airplane, or something else. What do you think? Tell us below.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO