It is estimated that 16 tornadoes touched ground this past Sunday, wreaking havoc across Indiana and Illinois. A resident near one of these tornadoes in Noblesville, Indiana caught a strange object zipping around the tornado, despite high winds.
YouTuber Brandon B posted this description in the video:
November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?
The video begins showing ominous clouds churning in the sky and the sounds of emergency vehicles in the background. A single white object can be seen among the clouds moving around. The movement of the clouds indicates substantial winds, but the object moves about seemingly effortlessly.
Could or would a bird fly around tornado clouds like that? If so, it is a very white and reflective bird. Bird, airplane, or something else. What do you think? Tell us below.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019