It is estimated that 16 tornadoes touched ground this past Sunday, wreaking havoc across Indiana and Illinois. A resident near one of these tornadoes in Noblesville, Indiana caught a strange object zipping around the tornado, despite high winds.
YouTuber Brandon B posted this description in the video:
November 17, 2013 Crazy UFO over Noblesville Indiana! It was EXTREMELY windy (tornados about 8 or so miles away!)and this thing was just zipping around like it was nothing! What is it?
The video begins showing ominous clouds churning in the sky and the sounds of emergency vehicles in the background. A single white object can be seen among the clouds moving around. The movement of the clouds indicates substantial winds, but the object moves about seemingly effortlessly.
Could or would a bird fly around tornado clouds like that? If so, it is a very white and reflective bird. Bird, airplane, or something else. What do you think? Tell us below.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents