A Florida witness at Port Charlotte driving westbound along Midway Boulevard at 6:34 p.m. on November 30, 2014, reported getting stopped behind several cars just as a “pretty large white orb” UFO moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 61753 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I came to a stop behind a few cars in the middle of the road,” the witness stated. “People were looking up to the north. I head a low humming and saw a pretty large white orb. Inside was a small pill-sized and shaped black- metallic UFO.”
The witness described the object.
“It was changing colors, moved abruptly up and down, east and west, and then it hovered for a half a minute, and flew at an incomparable speed.”
The witness is not familiar with the type of craft that was seen.
“It scared me badly because I used to live near a military base and an airport in Maryland and have never seen any craft like this – it barely made any sound!”
The other drivers at the scene noticed the object too.
“When it shot out of sight, the cars started moving again, but during the incident a male in the car in front of me actually yelled out his window, ‘What the “blank” is that?’ I knew we were all thinking what the heck it really was. I can tell you now – I’m no longer a skeptic when it comes to UFOs.”
Port Charlotte is an unincorporated community in Charlotte County, Florida, population 54,392.
Florida has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Florida had 30 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.55 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018